30 Dec GRIOT (FRIED PORK)
Prepare time: 4 hours
Cooking time: 1 hour
Difficulty Level : moderate
Servings : 6-8
1.Cut the meat into medium pieces.
2. Wash thoroughly with the lime and/or sour orange juice.
3. Season well with Adobo seasoning salt, rosemary, thyme, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and let it marinate for 4 hours. For best results, refrigerate overnight.
4. In a saucepan, cover meat with water and boil over medium-high heat until water evaporates.
5. Stirring occasionally, continue to cook until meat is tender.
6. Remove the meat and set aside.
7. In a skillet, heat oil and fry each side to brown evenly.
8. Serve hot with bannann peze and diri kole. yummy!